Thursday, August 4, 2011

Comic Con 2011 Day 2

Here's Day 2 of Comic Con. Mostly I spent the day waiting in line for panels and ended up pretty disappointed because I didn't get into to see them. Aside from that, I saw some pretty interesting people.

 Friday, July 22
DSCN0974
Riddle me this Batman! My mom and I made this skirt for my Riddler costume.

DSCN0934
This is the line I stood in for Ballroom 20. I was trying to get into The Big Bang Theory panel but I didn't make it. I was literally 150 or so people away from getting into the room.

DSCN0950
Close but no cigar. I ended up seeing Eureka and Warehouse 13 though which were very interesting. Maybe I'll check out Warehouse 13.

DSCN0951
Found another Riddler...

DSCN0953
I was sitting in a room waiting for the Hall H/Ballroom 20 Panel Playback to see The Big Bang Theory panel and I got into the room for Sushi Girl. The man in the center is Mark Hamill who played Luke Skywalker in Star Wars! He plays a villain who is part of a group of guys who meet up years after a botched jewel robbery to eat sushi off of a naked girl's body. Tensions rise as they bring up weaknesses of each member of the group and old wounds are opened once more.

And that's it! Stay tuned for Saturday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment